What is included? FREE fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, unlimited reading, and more.
Are wrinkles from smoking your problem?
We all know that smoking is really bad news for the health but many don't really realize of the consequences it has on the skin.
Smoking makes the skin dryer, speeds up skin aging and accentuates wrinkles.
Smoking also reduces the flow of blood to the vessels of the dermis, and as a consequence, less oxygen and nutrients are carried out to the skin.
You also need to bear in mind the negative effects that tobacco consumption will have on your health.
Does smoking causes wrinkles? Yes, inhaling nicotine damages the skin with the following consequences:
Smoking wrinkles are deeper and narrower in the eyes and around the mouth when compared to non smokers. Smoking skin is pale with a greyish-yellow color.
Some smokers develop dark pigments on the skin, fingers and nails, as well as teeth discoloration.
Smokers also develop thinner lips and wrinkles around the mouth due to the constant sucking of cigarettes.
Of course, the best way to improve the skin and prevent it from getting prematurely aged is to quit smoking. Is never too late, and you will not only have a better, clearer, younger looking skin but your health will improve drastically.
Many smokers wonder if wrinkles will go away if they quit smoking. The truth is that you can reverse some of the damage caused to the skin by following a good diet, using effective skin care products and with the help of natural remedies. Below you will find 5 tips that will help you with the skin if you are a smoker.
1. Even if you don't smoke try to avoid smoking places because you will inhale the smoke from cigarettes, and this will be harmful to your health and skin.
2. If you are finding difficult to stop smoking, try to help your skin by using antioxidant creams with vitamin a, vitamin c and vitamin e. Lasers are also a good option to smooth wrinkles caused by smoking.
3. If you are a smoker or drink alcohol often your skin will be dry and dehydrated. To restore moisture and radiance and diminish deep wrinkles try this antioxidant and multivitamin serum Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Serum which has been rated #1 by consumer reports.
4. Exfoliate the skin once a week with a mild scrub, apply facial masks with collagen or vitamins and use a nutritive product at night. If you skin is in a really bad state try using face masks every day, it will be like food for your skin.
1. Crush the flesh of two ripped figs and add few drops of lime. Apply to the face and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Figs are rich in:
2. Another natural remedy for dry skin is to mix grated raw potato with one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of natural yogurt. Apply over the skin for fifteen minutes and rinse off with war water.
3. A good mask for wrinkles and smoking is to apply a boiled carrot over the skin. Mash the carrot, apply on dry skin and leave it on for about twenty minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Smoking can leave you with wrinkles around the eyes and uneven facial tone. To diminish both try Mothermade. A top rated anti-wrinkle eye mask and derma relief sun zone mask (6 patches x 2 pack, 12 uses). Efficient and affordable!
Great articles for beautiful skin: