What is included? FREE fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, unlimited reading, and more.
Can you get rid of wrinkles in a natural way? Let's see what we can do about it.
Following an effective wrinkle free skin care routine is essential if you want to delay lines and other signs of aging skin as much as possible. Is equally important to understand the causes of facial wrinkles and what can be expected from the choices we make.
Fine lines and wrinkles are caused when the top layer of your skin thins out and loses its moisture and elasticity. When you age, you begin to lose elastin and collagen fibers in your skin which causes sagging skin.
Sun exposure is another culprit of aging skin but we need it to stay alive. Studies indicates that sun damage is responsible for around 80 or 90% of aging skin.
In moderation, the sun can be good for our bodies; however, when exposed to ultraviolet light for too long, the sun causes the release of damaging free radicals which damage cells and promotes wrinkles and aging.
1. Static Wrinkles
We can see these wrinkles even when the muscle is at rest.
These wrinkles are due to the lack of elasticity in the skin caused from:
2. Dynamic Or Expression Wrinkles
These type of wrinkles are linked to the underlying muscles we use for facial expressions, and appear temporarily when a muscle contracts.
Every time we make a facial movement like:
Expression lines begin to appear in our faces because the repeated contractions of the facial muscles.
These facial movements are accumulative, and start to show at around thirty.
The expression lines get deeper as we age, and it will get worse with sun damage and loss of collagen and elastin.
3. Deep Wrinkles
Deep wrinkles are often due to the effects of gravity. Changes related to gravity become more pronounced as we get older.
The skin's elasticity declines and the face tissues start to sag - sagging skin - causing:
You can start taking care of your skin by feeding your body exactly what it needs. This should include foods for a wrinkle free skin which are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
SHARE | PIN THIS IMAGE
Other tips for a wrinkle free skin include:
1. To give your skin the best chance of being healthy the first step is to find out your skin type. Once you are clear about the type of skin you have it will be easier to find the right skin care products to feed your skin.
2. Good skin cleansing is definitely necessary - Make use of warm water when you are cleansing the face in order to unblock skin pores and remove grime. Use just soap free solutions due to the fact that soap could dry your skin.
3. Skin circulation is important - Apply circular motions with a facial brush to remove dead skin cells and promote good circulation.
4. Exfoliation and hydration - Proper exfoliation will remove superficial cells in the skin, allowing new cells to take their place. Exfoliate once or twice a week.
Hydration is critical in the fight against aging because if your skin is dry it will be more prone to wrinkling. Keep the skin properly hydrated by drinking plenty of liquids such as herbal teas.
If your skin is aging, is very dry or you suffer from eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis check these moisturizers with ceramides. Effective top rated creams that will ease or erase these skin problems.
5. Defend from ultraviolet light - The ultra violet rays coming from sunlight will certainly harm your epidermis. Using sunscreen which incorporates high SPF will guarantee great protection from environmental factors and skin cancer.
6. Exercise - Working out is a great way to oxygenate the skin and release toxins.
7. Give up alcohol and smoking. Both clog up pores and make the skin look dull.
Great antioxidant food include blueberries, walnuts, prunes, dark grapes and green vegetables.
Externally, top antioxidants you can apply to the skin are pomegranate oil, jojoba oil and Shea butter.
9. Sleeping is also important for the skin. If something interrupts your sleep between those hours, the hormone cortisol is produced, which damages collagen fibbers and stresses out the body. Still the recommended hours for a good night sleep and for good skin are seven to eight.
If you want to avoid sleeping wrinkles try to sleep on your back. Using an anti wrinkle pillow and silk pillowcase can help too. These pillows are especially designed to take care of the face to avoid wrinkles while you sleep.
A great tip to reduce sleeping wrinkles is place surgical tape in the deeper wrinkles of your face, like between the eyebrows and the lines from the nose to the mouth every night. I have been doing this for years, and I really notice the difference the next morning.
10. Cut sugar and refined curbs to avoid glycation. Glycation is a process where sugar molecules attach to proteins (collagen) in the body and end up forming new molecules that are said to be harmful not only for the body but for the skin too.
Glycation is said to bring forward aging of the skin, damaging collagen and elastin and hence creating wrinkles and other signs of aging. Sugar can be found in many types of food and drinks so remember to check the labels for content sugar. Hidden sugar is normally found in wine, processed foods, sauces, bread, cereals, soups, juices & many drinks.
Using organic skin care products to avoid loading the skin with chemicals is a great choice.
Although these tips often help to prevent the initial indications of aging of the skin, it is very unlikely to totally avoid lines and wrinkles. So, make use of high-quality anti wrinkle skincare products which incorporate ingredients proven to work. Use retinols, alpha-hydroxy acids and vitamin c.
1. One of the best skin care ingredients is avocado oil. This is because it is rich in vitamins a, d and e, along with beta-carotene, lecithin and potassium and penetrates deep into the skin's layers.
2. When you shop for a moisturizer, look for glycerin, Shea butter, olive and other natural oils. Plant based oils are very close to those produced by the skin’s sebaceous glands, so they are quickly absorbed and won’t clog the pores.
3. Antioxidant rich creams can help prevent the free radical damage. There is reason to believe that antioxidant creams can help to reverse aging skin. Since they are good for your skin’s health, there’s no reason “not” to give them a try.
4. Grapeseed oil is another essential oil that works as a powerful antioxidant. It also penetrates deep into your skin providing moisture and rejuvenating your skin.
It repairs the skin and reduces stretch marks because it inhibits the oxidation through free radicals process. Grapeseed oil produces an invisible film covering over your skin which locks moisture in.
5. Phytessence Wakame is considered the fountain of youth because it is loaded with essential nutrients that protect your skin.
6. Wakame, a type of seaweed used in Oriental cuisine, have great health benefits and is used in cosmetic to reduce skin wrinkles. It leaves the skin soft and smooth.
7. Japanese Sea Kelp, another type of seaweed, has been used for years by Japanese women in skin care.
8. Jojoba oil is one of the most effective anti aging remedies that balances your skin's sebum. Regardless of its name, it does not make skin oily; instead it makes your skin appear less oily and leaves your skin soft and supple.
How to reduce facial wrinkles:
Before you make these creams there are few rules you must follow:
1. Homemade Anti Wrinkle Cream
You will probably find the ingredients in your kitchen. Carrots and honey are ideal to make an anti aging skin care cream.
Incorporate honey (big spoon) to one-quarter tsp freshly produced carrot juice. In a different container, put together tepid water with sodium bicarbonate, just a tiny amount.
Use this carrot-honey blend over the face. Remove carefully using a cotton soaked in the lukewarm water-bicarbonate solution.
2. Anti Wrinkle Cream Recipe
Have the following list of ingredients ready and follow the provided directions. 2 spoons of the juice from a cucumber, 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, an egg white,
1 small spoon Rum/Brandy, a teaspoon of Benzoate Sodium. Whip the white part of the egg until is eventually fluffy. Then you need to add all the ingredients one by one until achieving a creamy mixture.
Apply the mixture over the skin with your hands and leave it on from 5 to 10 minutes. Remove using tepid water.
3. Natural DIY Cream for Wrinkles
Melt 4 spoons of coconut oil with 6 spoons of bee wax. Add 1 teaspoon rosehip oil, 1 vitamin e capsule and 1 teaspoon rose oil. Stir well and let it cool.
Avoid making use of these recipes if you are allergic to any of the ingredients and if in doubt consult an skin expert. By following this anti wrinkle skincare advice your skin will be better prepared to avoid the premature formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you are serious about finding wrinkle free skin care, you must understand that it starts with living a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy eating, exercise, keep the skin hydrated and an effective skin care routine.
4. Natural Scrub for Your Neck
To prevent and diminish creases and lines on this delicate area the first step is mild exfoliation.
Create a natural scrub by mixing few tablespoons of milk and a teaspoon of salt. Rub gently on the neck and cleavage and remove with warm water.
5. DIY Masks For a Younger Neck
Check these 15 DIY recipes and skin care tips for all your facial problems.