What is included? FREE fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, unlimited reading, and more.
Learn how to reduce neck wrinkles using natural remedies at home. Natural recipes can help look after your skin and can prevent wrinkles, but if your problem is major like very loose skin or deep wrinkles you most probably will need the help of professional treatments.
These recipes can help temporarily with mild neck problems like sagging dry skin or neck wrinkles.
To keep your neck looking younger for longer give it the same care you give to your face. And don't forget your cleavage!
Use them once or twice per week and don’t forget to mildly exfoliate the skin of the neck before applying these natural skin care remedies.
1. Very effective in rejuvenating aging skin and diminishing lines in the neck and cleavage. Blend a tomato and a piece of cucumber. Add fresh cream and mix well all the ingredients. Apply this mixture over the neck and cleavage for 15 minutes.
2. To clear the neck area mix some fresh cream with a little bit of sugar and tea. Gently rub the neck and cleavage for a couple of minutes. Wash and apply your daily moisturizer.
3. To tighten the neck blend three strawberries and mix them with a little bit of milk. Cleanse your neck and cleavage with this mixture. Apply a moisturizer.
# Another great diy skin care recipe to tighten the neck is to mix 1 spoon of ground coffee with 1 spoon of honey, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 2 egg whites. Apply for 20 minutes and remove.
4. To get rid of neck wrinkles blend one tomato and mix it with two spoons of natural yogurt. Leave it to work 20 minutes on face and neck and wash it off.
5. For a toner mix one spoon of apple vinegar and few blended raspberries with half small cucumber. Use this mixture, as a toner, on the neck and cleavage.
6. To help repairing turkey necks blend one apple and one piece of melon. Apply over the neck and cleavage for half hour. Alternate warm and cold water to rinse off. It can be use in other parts of the body where gravity is taking place.
7. To leave the neck, cleavage, face and other body parts smooth and free of impurities, mix salt with milk and rub it where need it. Leave it to dry and remove.
1. To help you with loose skin, apply masks containing bananas, potatoes or tomatoes every week.
2. The use of essential oils are very effective to diminish neck wrinkles. Try rosehip, almond, avocado, geranium or jojoba oils.
3. To firm the neck and help with circulation alternate showers of hot and cold water and apply honey while in the shower. Rinse off with warm water.
4. For an intensive hydrating treatment apply a thick layer of moisturizer (peptide creams are effective) over the neck and cleavage and cover with a wet warm cloth for twenty minutes.
5. Scrubs made with grounded almonds and olive oil are excellent to get rid of neck wrinkles, relief dry skin and get a smoother neck. Be gentle when exfoliating this area.
6. If using these natural DIY recipes is not enough to help you tighten loose skin on the neck you will have to use professional treatments such as micro-current therapy and/or titan laser.
7. In extreme cases there is always the possibility of a lifting. Remember to do your research about this procedure and take advice from a good experienced practitioner.
Lift your neck and face and prevent your skin from sagging with the exercises featured on this effective exercise program. Cynthia Rowland's exercise routine is going to change the way your skin looks providing that you are consistent and follow the program.
Rejuvenate your skin with these effective tips: