Just for a short time starting 3 p.m. ET on Monday 16 July until Tuesday 17. Not a Prime member yet? No problem. You can sign up here to take advantage of a ton of deals.
Have you heard of Emu oil uses and benefits for the skin?
For generations, ancient Australian civilizations were taking advantage of the many uses of emu oil and its health benefits.
But, what is emu oil, exactly?
This particular oil can be found on the back of the animal. Once the fat is removed it has to follow a series of specific procedures to avoid contamination.
Then it will be let to rest for a few months, resulting in a superb grade oil which never sours.
This oil has grown to be quite popular since the advantages about this unique oil have actually been researched by skin experts.
The discoveries were surprising!
Although emu oil studies and its benefits are only in early stages, is clear that this excellent oil is attracting the curiosity of skin experts.
Among the ingredients contained in this oil we can find Omega 3 along with Omega 6 essential fats.
Omega 3 has great health benefits for our heart and it helps normalize bad cholesterol and also blood pressure level.
The linolenic acid omega 6, a compound which is vital to our bodies is also needed for new cells formation. Omega 6 also helps with other functions in the body like blood clots along with tissue healing.
It has external and internal uses but is most used for skin problems. Emu oil easily infiltrates the skin and has the ability of being a carrier to transport other important ingredients.
It is really a great choice as it won't block pores or lead to additional residual issues.
It has the ability to enter deeper inside the epidermis when compared to different carrier oils. Emu oil uses and its benefits are numerous.
It is beneficial for:
1. Eczema, Rosacea & Psoriasis- Due to its hypoallergenic properties is not going to worsen any skin conditions you might be suffering from. Due to the fact that it can penetrate deeper into the skin, it could enhance the growth of healthier cells.
2. Arthritis - It has numerous pain-killing qualities and anti-inflammatory properties which could assist in lowering or solving arthritis problems. To relieve pain in joints and muscles try Blue Emu Original Analgesic Cream.
3. Skin burns - Its healing properties encourage the rapid removal of tissue that has been damaged.
4. Massage - The strong penetrating capabilities and carrier attributes makes this oil excellent for massage. It will help boost the efficiency of essential oils if they're combined with emu oil.
5. Is Emu oil good for acne? - It is considered effective to treat acne. It won't block your pores and will help balance the skin while avoiding any other skin problems. I love this one to reduce acne scars InstaNatural's 100% Pure Emu Oil.
6. Emu oil for stretch marks - This oil happens to be employed with good results by a large number of pregnant ladies for stretch mark reduction.
7. Hair and scalp - For its exceptional revitalizing powers, this oil has the ability to efficiently awaken a lazy hair scalp to activate the growth of new hair. The deep infiltrating capabilities of emu oil make it the ideal choice as a scalp and hair conditioner.
8. Moisturizer - Due to the
high levels of oleic acid it helps to normalize dry skin and eliminate
wrinkles. Is a good anti-aging product and helps to increase the skin's
thickness. Helps fade age spots and provides glow to the skin.
9. It is also effective in the treatment of nail fungus, cracked heals and hands, nappy rash & skin wounds.
Many people are not familiar with Emu oil uses and its properties, but as researchers gather more details is becoming more popular.
People who are suffering from important skin problems like eczema, acne or rosacea, and those searching for a great moisturizer are going to find a wonderful ally in Emu oil.
1. What is Emu oil & what does it do?
Emu oil is a natural oil that is extracted from a flightless bird called the emu bird.
Since the bird is mostly used for meat purposes across the world, fat is obtained from its back during meat processing, where it is stored in the form of a thick layer of fatty acids.
The fat is then processed into different oil grades that are used for various applications.
2. Where does Emu oil come from?
The oil, initially discovered by a group of Australian natives called aborigines, was used for the treatment of minor pain.
However, over the years, emu oil has been embraced, adopted and recommended by doctors for other applications.
In fact, health practitioners recommend the emu oil for treatment of burns of particular degrees.
3. Is Emu oil good for your hair?
Emu oil has gained broad applications in human skin and hair care, due to its similarities to mineral oil that makes it easy for it to be absorbed by the human skin.
When used internally, the emu oil acts as an anti-inflammatory product, treating conditions such as muscle pains and migraines.
One of the most common benefits of emu oil is its integration into shampoos and other cosmetics.
Its mineral oil-like properties make it an excellent moisturizer for the skin and hair.
The oil is known to have just the right amount of grease for most hair types, meaning it can be used by a wide range of people.
Massaging one's scalp and hair with the oil or shampoos made from the oil ensures that the hair is moist throughout the day.
Emu oil is also helpful for people with dry and itchy scalps, split hair ends, poor hair growth and bald spots. For a great shampoo for hair and scalp try Montana Emu Ranch Shampoo. It contains 18 herbal extracts and essential oils that will leave scalp and hair conditioned, cleansed and deeply moisturized.
4. Is Emu oil good for piercings?
Most cosmetologists recommend emu oil for treatment of fresh body piercings; this can be attributed to the anti-inflammatory and pain-killing properties of the oil.
Emu oil is suitable for all kinds of piercings. It is critical to note that since emu oil can be used both orally and externally, it can be used for piercings in internal parts of the body such as the mouth and the nose. It has no distinct odor or taste, making it appropriate for post-piercing care.
Research indicates that the oil does not contain any toxins or agents that react with the human skin.
In a moist environment, dermatologists say that emu oil treats piercings up to four times faster and gives a soothing feeling on the piercing, rendering it one of the best treatments for one's piercings.
5. What is Blue Emu Cream good for?
Blue-Emu Cream is an emu oil formula in the form of cream, which has been widely used for pain relieving in arthritis-related illnesses.
Emu oil is the primary ingredient in the blue-emu cream, although it contains others such as water and aloe vera.
When the Blue-Emu Cream is applied to an arthritis-affected area, it gets absorbed into the skin and quickly relieves the affected muscles and joints of pain.
Given that the product is made from real emu oil, it is odorless and non-reactive to the skin.
Pain is an enormous discomfort experienced by people affected by arthritis, making Blue-Emu Cream the best emu oil product for them.
Want a no mess & convenient way to use Blue Emu Cream? Try it in form of roll-on. The Super Blue Stuff Roll-On keep your hands clean, is easy to apply and it relieves pain almost instantly. Check it now!
Discover other oils beneficial for the skin: