Just for a short time starting 3 p.m. ET on Monday 16 July until Tuesday 17. Not a Prime member yet? No problem. You can sign up here to take advantage of a ton of deals.
What is the best sensitive skin care?
Sensitive skin can be of any skin type but is usually of fine texture and delicate.
Irritation occurs easily with this skin and can be sensitive to cosmetics, perfumes and detergents.
How to care for sensitive skin with the following advice:
1. There are plenty of specialized products on the market for sensitive skin.
You should always choose products that are design for this type of skin and keep an eye on the ingredients in case you suffer an allergic reaction. Recommended moisturizer for sensitive skin Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Crème.
2. Is important to avoid all potential irritants such as lanolin, perfumes and alcohol based products.
3. Test all the products in a small area of your wrist before applying them on your face.
4. Never go to sleep with your make up on, remember that your skin needs to breathe.
5. Cut down smoking.
6. Wash with warm water and a soap for sensitive skin containing nourishing ingredients.
Always moisturize your skin straight after taking a bath or shower.
7. Go for hypoallergenic products especially if you have skin sensitive to touch.
8. Is no recommended to exfoliate the skin but if you must perform a mild exfoliation no more than once a week using a natural scrub.
9. Apply natural facial masks specific for sensitive skin like Pevonia Ligne Lavandou Soothing Sensitive Skin Mask.
10. Protect and take care of delicate areas like the neck and hands.
Natural skin care ingredients that are good for sensitive skin include
honey, aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile, green tea and oatmeal.
12. Avoid foods that instigate inflammation like sugar, dairy products, fried food, wheat and red meat.
13. Consider reducing the amount of skin care products you are applying to the skin.
In this case less is better.
1 - Mix together two tbsp of honey with two tbsp of natural yogurt (calcium) and few drops of olive oil (vitamin E).
Leave from 10 to 20 minutes minutes and take it off with the help of water.
This mask will leave your skin moisturized and softer.
If used daily will help with fine lines and wrinkles.
2 - Moisturizer - If you have sensitive skin dampen a cotton with natural coconut milk, and apply it over the face.
Let it work for few minutes and use water to rinse it off.
Your skin should feel totally moisturized.
3 - For this skin type is also good to mix warm chamomile tea (natural is best) with milk.
Apply it to the skin and wait for 10 minutes before washing it off using water.
4 - Dry sensitive skin - Mix well 1 egg yolk and 5 drops of almond oil.
Add one spoon of honey and mix again.
It should remain in your skin for 15 minutes before you rinse it off.
5 - Delicate skin - Mash half avocado and olive oil (few drops) to make a cream.
Apply over the skin for fifteen minutes and take it off using water.