Best At Home Facial Steamer Reviews (2020) | Benefits | Tips | Best Essential Oils
If you are looking for the best at home facial steamer I want to help you with your choice through these reviews.
Facial saunas are one of my preferred tools when trying to boost the skin's appearance because they leave the skin looking clearer and glowing.
As you might know there are some internal and external factors that contribute to a lifeless and dry skin.
These factors include pollution, stress, alcohol, bad diet and tobacco.
So, if your complexion is looking dull, has clogged pores, blackheads or acne problems, it could definitely benefit from the use of a facial steamer at home.
If you don't have time to read the facial steamers benefits, tips and reviews below click here to check the best facial saunas at Amazon.
SHARE | PIN THIS IMAGE
Add facial steaming to your skin care routine if you want healthier and glowing skin
Facial Sauna Skin Benefits (Top 5)
Do facial saunas work? Yes, they do a great job at improving the skin's appearance in many ways. The most noticeable effects of using a face sauna are:
1. Improves overall skin's complexion, boosting blood circulation and getting rid of toxins.
2. Deep cleanse of facial clogged pores, helping to eliminate blackheads and white heads.
3. It also helps to bring spots, pimples and blemishes to the skin's surface benefiting those suffering from acne conditions.
4. The skin appears glowing, fresher, healthier, hydrated and rejuvenated.
5. It helps to de-stress and enjoy a relaxing mini spa treatment from the comfort of your own home.
7 Tips to Know Before Using Facial Saunas at Home
Before using your facial steamer there are few things you need to do to reap all the benefits.
The following tips work best if your sauna has a steam rod because you can lie down on your back and relax while getting all the benefits.
Note - Please if you buy any of the products mentioned below make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained on these products.
Make sure your skin is very clean before using the steamer.
1. Your face should be thoroughly cleansed.
2. Exfoliate your skin prior using the facial sauna.
3. In my last beauty treatment the therapist applied an enzyme product (used in skin care to help with skin exfoliation) before running the steam. The enzyme peel I love using is Botanical Enzyme Facial Exfoliator by Kenko.
4. Apply a lip balm to keep the lips hydrated.
5. Apply an eye serum over the skin surrounding the eyes and cover the eyes with two cotton pads. Alternatively use cucumber slices or green tea bags over the eyes.
6. You could also use a cloth facial mask infused in serum. The steam will open the skin's pores and absorb the nutrients on the mask. This is really a MUST! Try it and your skin will look amazing. Try Youth Island Collagen Face Mask Sheet
7. Using essential oils to relax and improve the skin is a good idea. The best oil depends on your skin problem but I like to use lavender, rosehip, jojoba and argan oil. If you have acne related problems use tea tree oil and for colds and a blocked nose use eucalyptus oil.
Be careful with your eyes when adding oils to the water and keep them closed during treatment.
5 Tips to Do After Using Facial Steamers at Home
1. Place a towel on warm water and gently clean the skin to eliminate product residue.
2-. At this point in beauty salons they do extractions but I don't recommend doing this yourself if you don't know how because you could leave marks on the skin. Instead you can use a tool like this Professional Blackheads Remover Kit or an electronic one like this one.
3. You could very gently exfoliate the skin after you finish using the sauna.
4. Apply a peel off mask to remove impurities. An excellent one is Bamboo Charcoal Purifiying Face Mask.
5. Apply your usual moisturizer.
Note - It is not recommended to use a facial sauna for too long or you could do more harm than good. Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
How many times a week should you use a facial sauna? That depends on your skin type and available time. I use mine at least once a week but I try it to use it more often if I have the time. 2 or 3 times a week is ideal but is your skin is sensitive is recommended to use it only once a week. Keep an eye on how your skin reacts and use it accordingly.
Best Oils to Add to Your Facial Sauna
Adding a few drops of vegetable oils to the water will intensify the benefits of your facial steamer.
For more benefit pick the oils according to your skin type or condition.
- For instance, if your skin is oily use peppermint, sesame or grape seed oils. which can help to regulate the production of oil.
- If you skin type is dry or extra dry you will be best using jojoba, kernel, apricot or extra virgin olive oils.
- If you have sensitive skin use chamomile oil.
- For normal skin try almond oil.
- If you have mature skin with sings of aging try argan or apricot kernel oils.
- If your problem is acne one of the best oils is tea tree.
Best At Home Facial Steamer Reviews (Top 3)
SHARE | PIN THIS IMAGE
Get your best skin ever incorporating facial saunas into your weekly beauty routine
You don’t need to go
to an expensive SPA in town to enjoy nice facial treatments. Facial steamers for home use can give you as good as professional results at a fraction of the cost. Check these top rated home saunas and use them to get clear, healthier and glowing skin.
steamer will give you the perfect feeling right at the comfort of your house.
It is Nano ionic, using both positive and negative ions which easily
penetrate the skin to supplement sufficient moisture. The steamer is effective
in managing, treating or clearing acne, blackheads, unclogging pores and simply
hydrating the face as a home facial sauna system.
- OKACHI GLIYA NanoSteamer
uses Nano-sized particles which easily penetrates the skin when compared to
the normal steam.
- It features an advanced PTC
(Positive Temperature Coefficient) ceramic heating element that serves to
vaporize the water and produce a strong steam.
- The UV Lamp serves to sterilize
the steam, to provide you with a healthier steaming system.
- The 80ml capacity water tank
will maintain a constant steam generation for up to 15 minutes. The time is shorter that similar face saunas but enough for a session.
- It is
heat-resistant and releases no unpleasant smell.
- It has an in-built mirror that
is adjustable up to 180˚
- The machine is portable, very
classy, curvy and very silent when in operation.
- Water heats up in a very short
time. It takes just a half a minute for the steam to form. The temperature of
the steam is about 40˚C when you maintain a distance of 8 inches when steaming.
Coming close to the steamer can be dangerous.
- When water runs out in the tank,
the steamer automatically shuts off, hence minimizing on possible accidents.
- It does a myriad functions to
your face. It cleans the pores, aids in collagen regeneration, hydrates the skin, restores delicate skin, removes dirt or makeup, and the most important
one is that it makes the skin more able to absorb nutrients.
- It is easy to use and clean. Your only
task involves pressing the water tank for it to pop up, add some
distilled/purified water and connect to a power source.
- 1 year warranty.
- It may cause skin irritation to
some users who react negatively to steam and heat. It is therefore important to
understand your skin type before making use of it.
- The water tank reservoir is
just 80ml, giving you an experience of just 15 minutes as compared to some
other steamers with capacity of up to 300ml. But in the plus side shorter time equals to time and money saving.
Read more facial sauna reviews and check price here.
What is good about this facial steamer? It
produces a cooling steam as a result of ultrasonic
vibration which easily penetrates the skin. The refreshing effect
makes it great to use during the summer or for after-sun skin care. It acts as a
facial humidifier, cleans pores, acne, blackheads and increases the absorption
of beauty creams to the skin.
- The KINGDOMBEAUTY Cool Mist
Facial Steamer features a 360˚ adjustable mist nozzle. You are therefore not
limited to a single place, as you are free to rotate it wherever it pleases
- It comes with a large water tank with a capacity of
240ml that will last up to half an hour, with constant cool mist
supply. When steaming, remember to maintain a distance of 8 inches between the
steamer and the face.
- The advanced ultrasonic vibrator
breaks down water into tiny fine particles, then instantly to steam, which
makes it easier to penetrate the skin.
- The cool mist produced is ideal
for all types of skin – normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. It aids in
unclogging pores, rejuvenating the skin, soothing, removing dirt or oil,
relieving dry skin, promotes blood circulation and above all removing acne.
- Moreover, this facial cool steamer is beneficial in adding moisture
to the air for a good breath, and preventing dry sinuses and coughs.
- It automatically shuts off when
the water tank is completely used up, so as to prevent injuries.
- It is less costly and budget
friendly than most steamers.
- The machine is portable
with a compact design and very quiet during its operation. It will make a perfect gift for those interested in beauty and skin care.
- You might be disappointed when
you buy it thinking it is a “heat steamer,” when in real sense it produces some
cool mist. Its name can be a bit confusing.
See price and reviews here.
If you are looking
to do away with blackheads and that recurrent acne with a quality facial
steamer, then the 3-in-1 Nano ionic facial steamer is an excellent choice. It is no
doubt a value for your money, with a complete set of blackhead extract kit.
like most steamers, this one functions to clean your pores, remove oil and
dirt, facilitate the absorbency of nutrients and some skin products and additionally
a separate kit enabling you to manual extract blackheads.
- Included in the package is a 5-piece
blackhead extractor surgical kit. The ‘eye-hole’ pushes out oil secretion,
‘Angled’ one releases white heads, the ‘Needle’ features a sharp tip that presses
blackheads and rolls out white heads, ‘Oval’ is used in hidden areas such as
the inside of the nose or ear and ‘Flat wire’ is for pulling out pimples.
- The ultra-sonic vaporizer
generates Nano ionic particles that easily penetrate the skin to get rid of
even the deepest blackheads. The steam is formed in less than 30 seconds.
- It has an effective control
knob that lets you adjust the humidity to what is best for you.
- A built-in chamber for warming
- A 200ml large water tank that
produces consistent mist for up to half an hour.
- The interior humidifier is able
to automatically detect the weather and humidify the area.
- Very much portable and easy to
- It is excellent in removing
blackheads, not only when using the steamer but also with the set of surgical
blackhead extractor. Good for opening pores, removing oil and dirt, managing
dead skin, giving a calming effect and making nutrients easily absorbed.
- It operates very quietly.
- Just like any other facial
steamer it can cause skin irritation if your skin is
sensitive, especially in relation to heat.
Click here to check more facial steamer reviews and price.
Portable Facial Steamers, A Cleaver Beauty Investment!
SHARE | PIN THIS IMAGE
Add a home facial sauna or steamer to your skin care routine for your best complexion ever
As you can see the benefits of using at home facial saunas are many and they are a great substitute for professional treatments. If you want to improve your complexion or have skin issues you should incorporate facial steamers into your beauty skin care routine. A wise beauty investment that will save you a lot of money in beauty treatments.
SHARE | PIN THIS IMAGE
Discover facial steamer benefits, the best steaming routine and tips you need to know before and after using a sauna
Keep your skin looking great with top rated skin care products:
Skin Care Tips
Popular Beauty Products
Effective & popular skin care products to try today!
Be gentle to your skin with the best organic creams
Top products to get lighter & brighter complexion
Get rid of blackheads quick with these tools and products
Home Facial Steamer Reviews