How can we get rid of lip wrinkles and enjoy perfect lips?
Deeply pronounced lip wrinkles or mouth wrinkles is one of the signs of aging that many people find make them look older before their time. This area is often the hardest hit when the process of aging begins, and it is also one of the hardest to fix.
But what is it exactly about this particular area that causes it to be so prone to wrinkling?
As with any area of the skin it is affected by the gradually slowing processes that cause our skin to develop the wrinkles, sags, and bags that people have become accustomed to as the simple result of getting older.
As our bodies age they will begin to shut down production of the foundational tissue that our skin depends on in order to stay firm and healthy.
Just as the neck, the skin in the lips is very delicate. As we grow older, the outer skin layer becomes thinner due to a decrease in collagen production.
To make things worse, the water and oil levels - the natural lip balm of our bodies - face a reduction over time, resulting in the skin on the lips being susceptible to wrinkling and dryness.
Another cause is over exposure to extreme conditions such as sunshine and wind. Exposure to these elements cause some of the damage to your skin that will cause mouth wrinkles to develop.
Free radical damage due to a lifetime of exposure to the UVA rays from the sun, cause many of the outward symptoms of aging.
The majority of the damage to your skin’s appearance comes from the loss of collagen and elastin due to the slowdown in production.
Much of it is also due to the declining levels of hyaluronic acid in your skin, which is caused by the breakdown that occurs in this tissue because of a certain tissue eradicating enzyme.
This enzyme can be eliminated through the use of products containing the right ingredients.
.One of the most common skin aging signs are wrinkles above the upper lip which are often referred to as sad lines because the lips take on a down-turned look.
A lip wrinkle of another form is also known as the naso-labial fold. These can be seen as deep lines that have formed beneath the nose as well as above the lips.
1. If you take care of your lips and use protection your chances of getting prematurely aging skin around the lips will be reduced. Something that is very simple but many ignore, is to use a moisturizer or lip balm with incorporated sunscreen. This simple step will protect the lips from getting lines and wrinkles. Try Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer, SPF 15.
2. Another tip to remove lip wrinkles and prevent it from becoming such an annoying problem, is to find the type of product that will cause your collagen and elastin to begin producing at a much higher rate.
3. If the lip area has become extremely thin and has lost much of its supportive tissue, you may want to consider surgery in order to restore the skin's fats and oils. This will help by plumping out your skin so that you will have a much more youthful appearance.
4. You may also want to put an end to upper lip wrinkles by choosing a treatment for lip wrinkles such as wrinkle fillers; some are permanent while others are only temporary. Some of these fillers utilize the body's own fat stores while others combine chemicals and non-corporal chemicals.
One of the most popular products on the market today is known as Sculptra (previously called NewFill). This product will not only fill the tissue but will also stimulate further cell growth. You will have to have a series of injections - approximately one time a month for three or four months.
5. Other treatments for this area that dermatologists could recommend include dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, Fraxel or chemical peels. Remember that is essential to go to a qualify and experienced professional if you don't want to end up with a trout pout look.
These beauty tips for lips will help you take care of this delicate area of the face and make your lips softer and younger.
1. The first thing is to protect the lips from sunlight, cold, extreme temperatures and other external factors by applying a lip balm with sun protection.
2. Avoid drinking from a straw as this is going to create vertical lines along the lips in the long term.
Another tip is to practice exercises for the mouth every day. Make a
big "O" with your mouth and repeat the vowels "a, e, i, o, u" in this
position several times.
4. Smoking will accentuate wrinkles around the mouth.
5. If you suffer from cold sores make a mixture with vinegar and baking soda. Apply over the cold sore. You could also apply honey and leave it overnight.
6. For softer lips brush them with a toothbrush and Vaseline for two minutes. This will activate blood circulation and will get rid of dead skin.
7. Make up tips for lips - To make them look bigger outline the edges of the lips slightly with lip liner. Then, apply the same lip liner to the rest of the lip area. Finally dab a little bit of lip gloss on the middle of the top lip.
8. Chapped Lips - Mix three spoons of grated beeswax with three spoons of almond oil. Mix well and pour the mixture in a small bottle. Use as needed. For an intensive lip treatment use as a lip mask for 15 minutes.
9. Another remedy for chapped lips is to melt olive oil with grated beeswax, honey and a capsule of vitamin e. Mix well and put the mixture in a container and refrigerate. Use as needed.
10. To remove or diminish wrinkles above the upper lip place a slice of papaya as a mask over the lip and mouth area. Leave for 10 minutes, rinse off and apply a lip balm.
11.Sunburned Lips Remedy - Apply ice and then honey. Soak a cotton in cold milk and apply to the lips. It is also effective to apply aloe vera, natural yogurt, cucumber, cold tea bags and tomato.
12. To get rid of dead skin exfoliate the lips with a mint lip balm and a toothbrush for one or two minutes.
Take a look at the video below to see how this device can make your lips appear bigger. Although the results are temporary many customers love it because it offers better results than a mere lip gloss plumper and is cheaper and safer than cosmetic injections.
To find out more about Luscious Lips click the image below:
Popular articles with visitors to this site: