For generations, ancient Australian civilizations were taking advantage of the many emu oil uses and health benefits. But, what is emu oil, exactly? This particular oil can be found on the back of the animal. Once the fat is removed it has to follow a series of specific procedures to avoid contamination.
Then it will be let to rest for a few months, resulting in a superb grade oil which never sours. This oil has grown to be quite popular since the advantages about this unique oil have actually been researched by skin experts. The discoveries were surprising.
Although emu oil studies and its benefits are only in early stages, is clear that this excellent oil is attracting the curiosity of skin experts.
Among the ingredients contained in this oil we can find Omega 3 along with Omega 6 essential fats.
Omega 3 has great health benefits for our heart and it helps normalize bad cholesterol and also blood pressure level.
The linolenic acid omega 6, a compound which is vital to our bodies is also needed for new cells formation. Omega 6 also helps with other functions in the body like blood clots along with tissue healing.
It has external and internal uses but is most used for skin problems. Emu oil easily infiltrates the skin and has the ability of being a carrier to transport other important ingredients.
It is really a great choice as it won't block pores or lead to additional residual issues. It has the ability to enter deeper inside the epidermis when compared to different carrier oils. Emu oil uses and its benefits are numerous.
It is beneficial for:
1. Eczema, Rosacea & Psoriasis- Due to its hypoallergenic properties is not going to worsen any skin conditions you might be suffering from. Due to the fact that it can penetrate deeper into the skin, it could enhance the growth of healthier cells.
2. Arthritis- It has numerous pain-killing qualities and anti-inflammatory properties which could assist in lowering or solving arthritis problems. To relieve pain in joints and muscles try Blue Emu Original Analgesic Cream.
3. Skin burns - Its healing properties encourage the rapid removal of tissue that has been damaged.
4. Massage - The strong penetrating capabilities and carrier attributes makes this oil excellent for massage. It will help boost the efficiency of essential oils if they're combined with emu oil.
5. Is Emu oil good for acne? - It is considered effective to treat acne. It won't block your pores and will help balance the skin while avoiding any other skin problems. I love this one to reduce acne scars InstaNatural's 100% Pure Emu Oil.
6. Emu oil for stretch marks - This oil happens to be employed with good results by a large number of pregnant ladies for stretch mark reduction.
7. Hair and scalp - For its exceptional revitalizing powers, this oil has the ability to efficiently awaken a lazy hair scalp to activate the growth of new hair. The deep infiltrating capabilities of emu oil make it the ideal choice as a scalp and hair conditioner.
8. Moisturizer - Due to the high levels of oleic acid it helps to normalize dry skin and eliminate wrinkles. Is a good anti-aging product and helps to increase the skin's thickness. Helps fade age spots and provides glow to the skin.
9. It is also effective in the treatment of nail fungus, cracked heals and hands, nappy rash & skin wounds.
Many people are not familiar with Emu oil uses and its properties, but as we gather more details is becoming more popular. People who are suffering from important skin problems like eczema, acne or rosacea, and those searching for a great moisturizer are going to find a wonderful ally in Emu oil.
Discover other oils beneficial for the skin: