If you are looking for the best at home facial steamer I want to help you with your choice through these reviews.
Facial saunas are one of my preferred tools when trying to boost the skin's appearance because they leave the skin looking clearer and glowing.
As you might know there are some internal and external factors that contribute to a lifeless and dry skin.
These factors include pollution, stress, alcohol, bad diet and tobacco.
So, if your complexion is looking dull, has clogged pores, blackheads or acne problems, it could definitely benefit from the use of a facial steamer at home.
If you don't have time to read the facial steamers benefits, tips and reviews below click here to check the best facial saunas at Amazon.
Do facial saunas work? Yes, they do a great job at improving the skin's appearance in many ways. The most noticeable effects of using a face sauna are:
1. Improves overall skin's complexion, boosting blood circulation and getting rid of toxins.
2. Deep cleanse of facial clogged pores, helping to eliminate blackheads and white heads.
3. It also helps to bring spots, pimples and blemishes to the skin's surface benefiting those suffering from acne conditions.
4. The skin appears glowing, fresher, healthier, hydrated and rejuvenated.
5. It helps to de-stress and enjoy a relaxing mini spa treatment from the comfort of your own home.
Before using your facial steamer there are few things you need to do to reap all the benefits.
The following tips work best if your sauna has a steam rod because you can lie down on your back and relax while getting all the benefits.
Note - Please if you buy any of the products mentioned below make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients contained on these products.
Make sure your skin is very clean before using the steamer.
1. Your face should be thoroughly cleansed.
2. Exfoliate your skin prior using the facial sauna.
3. In my last beauty treatment the therapist applied an enzyme product (used in skin care to help with skin exfoliation) before running the steam. The enzyme peel I love using is Botanical Enzyme Facial Exfoliator by Kenko.
4. Apply a lip balm to keep the lips hydrated.
5. Apply an eye serum over the skin surrounding the eyes and cover the eyes with two cotton pads. Alternatively use cucumber slices or green tea bags over the eyes.
6. You could also use a cloth facial mask infused in serum. The steam will open the skin's pores and absorb the nutrients on the mask. This is really a MUST! Try it and your skin will look amazing. Try Youth Island Collagen Face Mask Sheet
7. Using essential oils to relax and improve the skin is a good idea. The best oil depends on your skin problem but I like to use lavender, rosehip, jojoba and argan oil. If you have acne related problems use tea tree oil and for colds and a blocked nose use eucalyptus oil.
Be careful with your eyes when adding oils to the water and keep them closed during treatment.
1. Place a towel on warm water and gently clean the skin to eliminate product residue.
2-. At this point in beauty salons they do extractions but I don't recommend doing this yourself if you don't know how because you could leave marks on the skin. Instead you can use a tool like this Professional Blackheads Remover Kit or an electronic one like this one.
3. You could very gently exfoliate the skin after you finish using the sauna.
4. Apply a peel off mask to remove impurities. An excellent one is Bamboo Charcoal Purifiying Face Mask.
5. Apply your usual moisturizer.
Note - It is not recommended to use a facial sauna for too long or you could do more harm than good. Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Adding a few drops of vegetable oils to the water will intensify the benefits of your facial steamer.
For more benefit pick the oils according to your skin type or condition.
For instance, if your skin is oily use peppermint, sesame or grape seed oils. which can help to regulate the production of oil.
If you skin type is dry or extra dry you will be best using jojoba, kernel, apricot or extra virgin olive oils.
If you have sensitive skin use chamomile oil.
For normal skin try almond oil.
If you have mature skin with sings of aging try argan or apricot kernel oils.
If your problem is acne one of the best oils is tea tree.
You don’t need to go
to an expensive SPA in town to enjoy nice facial treatments. Facial steamers for home use can give you as good as professional results at a fraction of the cost. Check these top rated home saunas and use them to get clear, healthier and glowing skin.
This face steamer will give you the perfect feeling right at the comfort of your house. It is Nano ionic, using both positive and negative ions which easily penetrate the skin to supplement sufficient moisture. The steamer is effective in managing, treating or clearing acne, blackheads, unclogging pores and simply hydrating the face as a home facial sauna system.
Read more facial sauna reviews and check price here.
What is good about this facial steamer? It produces a cooling steam as a result of ultrasonic vibration which easily penetrates the skin. The refreshing effect makes it great to use during the summer or for after-sun skin care. It acts as a facial humidifier, cleans pores, acne, blackheads and increases the absorption of beauty creams to the skin.
If you are looking to do away with blackheads and that recurrent acne with a quality facial steamer, then the 3-in-1 Nano ionic facial steamer is an excellent choice. It is no doubt a value for your money, with a complete set of blackhead extract kit.
Just like most steamers, this one functions to clean your pores, remove oil and dirt, facilitate the absorbency of nutrients and some skin products and additionally a separate kit enabling you to manual extract blackheads.
As you can see the benefits of using at home facial saunas are many and they are a great substitute for professional treatments. If you want to improve your complexion or have skin issues you should incorporate facial steamers into your beauty skin care routine. A wise beauty investment that will save you a lot of money in beauty treatments.
Keep your skin looking younger, glowing & amazing with these top rated skin care products: