Asian beauty tips are said to be responsible for giving Asian women their smooth skin and flowing hair.
Their beauty regimen consist of natural treatments for the skin and hair that makes them look exceptional.
The eyes are said to be their strongest point.
Asian beauty secrets are really no secret. Their beauty is intricately connected to the healthy lifestyles they lead.
Their beauty is not just skin-deep. It goes deep down into the cells and the tissues.
For a long time, Asian women have used natural products to enhance their beauty. Some of these products are discussed below.
1. Tea is a very popular product in Asia.
People take it as the drink of choice at social events and at home.
However, it is also popular for its high medicinal value.
Green tea has anti aging skin care properties. It is also highly valued for its strong detoxifying qualities. It flushes out toxins and helps to retain a healthy appearance on the consumer. It boost the metabolism so it will help you lose pounds.
Green tea is an antioxidant and is effective in preventing the growth of cancerous cells in the body. It also detoxifies the liver enabling the consumer to lead a healthy life.
2. Chamomile Tea - Our bodies accumulate a high number of toxins due to our lifestyle and dietary habits.
The effects of toxins in the body are manifest in the quality of the hair, nails and skin.
Conditions such as acne, blemishes and deterioration of the hair strands are a sure sign of toxin activity in the body.
To reduce their detrimental effects, take Chamomile tea, which has the ability to flush out and neutralise free agents in the cells. Chamomile also restores the hair and body to its original supple condition.
3. Massage stimulates blood flow in the body. Reflexology is also vital for the smooth functioning of your feet. Where there has been an injury to the foot, reflexology facilitates quick recovery.
4. Another important Asian beauty tip is Camellia nut oil.
This product enhances the appearance of the hair, nails and skin. It is effective in combating hair loss and thinning hair.
Camellia nut oil makes hair strand stronger and restores its shiny appearance. It also makes the skin smooth, and rids it of stretch marks. Try Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Oil.
5. Asians are very special about their hands through the use of soothing moisturizers.
Chamomile and Peppermint are effective moisturizers for the smoothening of the hands. These products have to be dissolved in a solution before being used in massaging the hands.
6. Eye care treatment is another important beauty tip that boost the beauty of Asian women.
They use olive oil sprinkled on cotton cloth to massage the eyelashes and also to remove makeup and cleanse the face.
7. Hyaluronic acid contains strong antioxidants and nutraceutical herbs that slow down the aging process. It keeps the skin supple by refreshing the outer skin and re-hydrating the inner one.
8. Another popular ingredient is the lotus extract, which acts as a moisturizer for dry skin and fragile hair.
9. They also use cherry flowers to moisturize the skin and perfume it with its pleasant aroma.
Try the amazing Etude House Moistfull Flower Cream.
10. Cleansing is very important and many Asian women follow a 2 method facial cleansing. First massaging a facial oil to get rid of dirt, followed by a cleansing foam to eliminate every trace of oil. Facial cleansing brushes are also very popular.
11. Since collagen diminish with age many Japanese women are drinking collagen to boost skin's radiance and rejuvenate the skin.
12. Oriental women don't like tanned skin, the whiter the better. They use sunscreen all year round and some even protect the skin from the sun with umbrellas.
Whitening skin care products are best sellers in Japan and as a natural homemade remedy they use rice water to hydrate and lighten their complexion.
13. Cloth facial masks are a MUST!
Some Asian women are so addicted to the fantastic results that they use them every day.
The sheet masks are soaked with all kind of serums to leave the skin deeply hydrated.
the best seller book " The Japanese Skin Care Revolution" the author
recommends wrapping the cloth mask with cling film to open up pores so
the skin care products are better adsorbed.
It really works!
If you want to find out more Japanese secrets to a beautiful complexion get this book now.
For great facial masks try Derma Korea Collagen Essence Full Facial Mask. You get 16 assorted face masks at a very affordable price!
14. Create your own cloth face mask by soaking a face cleansing wipe in green tea.
15. Korean women take great pride on their skin and their beauty care routine follow 8 steps.
One of the steps consist on applying essence.
Essences provide hydration and prepare the skin to boost the absorption of other skin care products.
Try Mizon's Placenta 45 Essence to revitalize, rejuvenate and protect the skin.
Check the articles below for tips and ways to boost the skin: