What are the benefits of cranberries and cranberry juice?
This antioxidant might be a small red fruit, but it packs quite a few benefits.
From helping to improve vision to reducing cholesterol, this little gem is just what the doctor prescribed.
Cranberries are rich in antocianos and caroteinoids, which are the pigments responsible for its color and its antioxidant properties.
Just keep reading to find out what this antioxidant berry can do for your health.
1- Improves sight. Due to its antioxidant properties, cranberries help to protect sight.
The flavonoids help to repair nervous cells in the retina, improving night vision and preventing glaucoma and cataracts.
2- Improves blood circulation. They help to prevent cholesterol, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, arteriosclerosis and heart related problems.
3- It has anti-cancerous benefits. Cranberries are very rich in clorogenic acid, which has anti cancerous properties.
The latest research shows that these small fruits help to inhibit the growth of cancerous cells, especially in the stomach, liver, colon and the skin.
4. The latest research shows that these small fruits help to inhibit the growth of cancerous cells, especially in the stomach, liver, colon and the skin.
5. Effective in reducing cystitis.
6. The benefits of cranberry juice to prevent urinary track infections has been proven by researchers.
7. Is good for the intestine and for anemia.
8. Is ideal for those controlling their weight as is very low in calories with a great content of water.
9. Cranberries are rich in vitamin c, helping with collagen production, and delaying cellular oxidation.
There are many recipes that we can prepare with cranberries to improve our health and the condition of the skin.
Is a good way of getting all the antioxidant nutrients the body needs.
One of the best way to get antioxidant benefits is drinking juices such as the one below.
Try it and you will be hooked!
Discover the goodness of cranberries for the skin: