Following an anti aging skin care routine is essential to keep the skin looking at its best.
I know sometimes we can't be bother; we are just to busy or too tired to look after the skin, but if we start making an effort to incorporate a healthy skin care routine now, it will pay off in the future.
Rejuvenating the skin with a proper daily skin care regimen is really not that difficult, but you need to be constant if you want to start seeing results fast.
Here you are going to find a simple routine based in simple techniques that you should practice daily
This aging skin routine doesn't require expensive treatments or surgery, is just about natural methods you can do from your own home.
Another advantage is that you don't have to spend much money or time following this anti aging skin care regimen.
1. Get used to cleanse your face in the mornings and at night by using a neutral soap such as Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar and water.
Pat dry the skin.
2. The use of a toner without alcohol or chemicals is important.
Find a natural skin toner made with chamomile, rosewater or any other kind of anti ageing herbs or flowers.
Thayers Witch Hazel Toner is a popular choice due to witch hazel, lavender and aloe vera ingredients.
You could also make your own using herbal teas.
Just place the tea in a bottle and spray over the face and neck.
Keep in the fridge for a week and replace.
3. Moisturize the skin with your usual anti aging face cream.
Apply the moisturizer massaging the skin, starting always from the middle of your face (forehead, eye corners, nose, chin, jaw) towards the edge.
Massage with your fingertips, first with a straight line and then repeat with circular and small movements.
4. Is essential that breakfast is healthy.
Forget the biscuits or greasy fry-ups and make a healthy juice to start the day with antioxidant power.
Blend two carrots with an orange and apple.
Drink it straight away to avoid the destruction of vitamins by light.
You can use any other fruits that you have at home.
Avoid concentrated juices or juices with a high content of sugar.
Natural is always best.
Other healthy breakfast include:
5. Types of food that you should avoid are fried, junk, spicy and those with added sugar.
Instead go for healthier alternatives that have a positive impact on the skin and health.
Amazing food for the skin are:
6. What else should you include in your anti aging skin care routine?
What about exfoliation?
Get into the habit
of exfoliating the skin at least once a week, no more than twice.
You could buy a natural scrub or make one yourself with sugar and olive oil.
Use it on facial skin or body and remove with warm water.
Exfoliating the skin will get rid of dead cells giving you clearer skin.
For an affordable natural exfoliator with no parabens or phthalates try St. Ives, Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.
7. Seven is for facial masks.
Now that you have feed the skin internally, let's feed it externally.
Applying a facial mask twice or three times a week, ideally after exfoliation will really boost the skin.
Buy an anti aging skin care mask or make your own.
This one is great for mature skin: mix extra virgin olive oil with and egg and Manuka honey.
Apply over the skin for twenty minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Is a great way to lift facial features and oxygenate the skin.
Click here to find out how facial exercises can help improve aging skin.
9. Facial massage is great as a part of an anti aging skin care regimen.
I give a massage to my face and neck as often as I can.
I use rosehip oil or vitamin E oil, which are great to diminish wrinkles.
Ideally you will do it daily but
if you are short of time give a massage to your skin at least once a
10. Things to avoid if you want wrinkle free skin: smoking, excess alcohol, sun overexposure, unhealthy diet, stress.
11. Things to include for a wrinkle free skin:
12. Once in a while include an anti aging facial treatment as part of your plan to achieve younger looking skin.
Check the video below to watch one of the many facials you could enjoy.
I hope you like it!
Discover more tips to get radiant skin: