Apart from giving flavour to the food, anti aging herbs can help to extend your longevity. In some cases, these herbs will also preserve vital health functions, as well as help you feel and look younger.
Each year, researchers learn more about the role of trace minerals and their impact on the body.
While these compounds are not found at very high levels, they often have dramatic effects on bodily functions.
Typically, when you eat a wide variety of anti aging herbs, you will have a much better chance of gaining access to a wide range of these compounds. Regardless of whether you are talking about antioxidants or rare elements, you will most likely find them in herbal products and seasonings.
When you get the right mix of vitamins and minerals, they help you digest food better, as well as use energy more efficiently. Therefore, while you are enjoying the taste of your favorite herbs, you can have peace of mind knowing that they will also be helping you to maximize everything that you eat.
Studies reveal that anti-aging herbs play a critical role when it comes to promoting health. Herbs have been and continue to provide a viable avenue in alleviating some conditions that can hinder wellness.
In fact, some of these herbs have important components that help in alleviating conditions such as arthritis, dealing with high blood sugar level and reduction of cholesterol in the body. Some of the herbs associated with healing abilities include the following.
1. Turmeric: this herb has the ability to ease the pain associated with arthritis. It contains elements such as curcumin, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
2. Cinnamon: studies reveal that cinnamon is a herb that contains important elements that lower blood sugar. It also contains the ability to reduce cholesterol in the body system.
Cinnamon is also one of the best herbs for diabetes. Oddly enough, many people do not realize that diabetes can easily occur as you get older.
In many cases, diabetes evolves so gradually that people do not even realize that they are losing their ability to digest glucose. When you make use of Cinnamon, your cells will become more sensitive to insulin.
Some research also indicates that Cinnamon also encourages the production of insulin. When both diabetes fighting factors are present, it serves to ensure that your cells do not starve for the energy they need to carry out basic functions.
3. Ginger: This herb contains compounds that avert nausea. It is an important helps expectant women as well as people who often experience motion sickness.
4. Holy Basil: several studies reveal that holy basil is an herb that has the potential to help people deal with stress. It acts by increasing adrenalin and noradrenalin while reducing serotonin.
5. Red Pepper: if you need to lose weight, or tend to feel sluggish, even one anti aging ingredient may do more good than diet pills and other medications. For example, a little bit of red pepper can suppress your appetite and make it easier to lose weight or fat.
Even though there is no such thing as an anti-aging herb that will enable you to live forever, a number of them combined can still help add a number of years to your life. At the same time, you are also more likely to enjoy good health and mobility during those extra years. Interested in medicinal herbs? Read Rosemary Gladstar's medicinal book. It is full of herbal remedies aimed to treat a wide range of common ailments.
Besides enhancing our quality of health, herbs also treat skin wrinkles leading to restoring that perfect glow. Essentially, when looking for ways that you can use to treat skin wrinkles, you do not have to go for the common creams. Instead adopting some of the following herbs will go a long way in providing that glowing and radiant skin tone.
1. Aloe Vera: it is among the most effective herbs for the skin. It is a natural remedy that deals with acne and pimples. Furthermore, it reduces skin wrinkles and increases the youthfulness of the skin. In addition, it improves the elasticity of the skin. Try the top rated Cold pressed Amara Organics Aloe Vera.
2. Fenugreek: this is a common kitchen herb. This herb contains vitamin B3 that is instrumental in recovering damaged skin cells. In addition, it contains niacin, which helps in lightening ageing spots and reducing wrinkles that form on the corner of the eyes and lips.
3. Mullein: it is a herb that is quite beneficial in skin care. It plays a major role in tightening the skin. It acts by increasing circulation within the skin. It also prevents stretch marks and treats scars that occur on the skin. Mullein is considered to be a natural wrinkle fighter since it contains minerals and important vitamins.
4. Witch hazel: it is an effective skin tightening herb that contains some of the most powerful antioxidant properties. This alcohol free witch hazel with aloe vera helps in promoting healing properties as well as reducing skin wrinkles. In the end, it acts by enhancing the quality of the skin glow.
Add this herbal skin care recipes to your beauty routine to cleanse your complexion, fight wrinkles and clear the skin.
Herbs to Cleanse the Skin - To cleanse the skin add some fresh thyme to boiling water. Expose your face to the vapor with a towel over your head for five minutes. Don't go too close to avoid burning the skin. You can also add chamomile or essential oils.
Herbs for Clear Skin - Apply a raw tomato or natural tomato puree over the skin. Leave it on for five minutes and rinse off with warm water. With antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Good to open the pores to clean impurities and spots. Apply ice to close the pores.
Herbs for Wrinkles - Add a handful of parsley and rosemary to half a pint of boiled milk. Leave it for 30 minutes. Strain the milk, place it in a jar and close the jar. Leave it in the fridge and use twice daily, morning and night. Especially effective to treat neck wrinkles. To treat a variety of health and skin issues including wrinkles try Pure Frankincense Essential Oil.